Let’s face it, if I wanted to write something and not have conversation I would have a personal journal!
Comments are essential to breeding discussion on the internet, and at times those comments can offer more enlightenment than the article itself!
- You are 100% responsible for your comment and represents not only your opinion but also your person. Take that into consideration when you post!
- You “Hold Harmless” me and any blog post author that writes for this blog of any and all repercussions, damages, and liabilities.
- I reserve the right to moderate, delete, or change any content within a comment as I see fit at any time for no reason. I rarely have to do this and my desire is to keep the comment as original and as with most integrity as possible. When I do moderate and/or change a comment I will make note of it in the comment itself.
- You grant me license to use your comment in blog posts, written material, and any other form of publishing. Thanks!
While I will happily accept any and all comments shared, it would be appreciated if you followed a few guidelines:
- Names – I like to engage with my community! You are welcome to use your real name or online persona.
- URL – Please use a legitimate and operating URL that you control specifically.
- Email – Please use a working email address as I may want to contact you directly!
- Pingbacks are considered comments and will be treated as such.
- Please use good taste in the content of your comment as well as your word choice. I don’t have issue with “bad” language but if used aggressively or in poor taste.
- No personal attacks of any kind will be accepted!
- My goal is to create exceptional value through my blog posts as well as to create a community that creates value as well. Please keep your comment of that type and kind: High Value!
- Please no affiliate links in your comments and please limit the amount of links in your comment.
- I will protect your privacy and will not share your email address without your direct consent.
- I cannot guarantee that I will respond to your comment.
- I hate spam. There, I said it. I hate spam. Don’t do it! I use Akismet to help me with this.
- If your comment falls into moderation I will do the best I can to get it out of moderation as quickly as possible. I am very busy so if it “sits” in moderation for some time my apologies!