Truth be told, one of the primary intentions of this site is to make money through the content I freely share.
I felt it was a pretty neat partnership opportunity between our community and our writers where we deliver awesome (or hopefully awesome) content at no cost to artists or guests and receive a humble paycheck as a result of our work and time spent on writing those (hopefully awesome) blog posts and interviewing celebrities.
Sounds like a win-win situation, right?
To comply with regulatory law, we willingly submit ourselves to FTC Ruling for Bloggers. We do this to not only protect ourselves but so that we may offer the most trustworthy experience to my readers possible.
As a result, please note that the following is true when you read anything found on this website.
- Every piece of content has a financial impact.
- Every piece of content may be used to promote products, services, and affiliate businesses.
- I never promote or endorse a product or service that does not create high value for my readers.
- Every contest and/or giveaway is paid by myself, unless otherwise stated.
- I cannot guarantee that my review of a product, service, or business will be “positive” in nature; I promise to provide a fair and valuable assessment and review to my readers first and foremost.
- I retain the right to provide select advertising and sponsorship across this blog property for the right partners and businesses and would never sponsor or advertise a product that I haven’t used myself or had experience using.
- I promote affiliate partner businesses that are relevant to my readers. I will not necessarily note the use of an affiliate link every time.
I want to personally thank you (my readers) for your support and encouragement as we all seek to make our efforts and time spent on, through, and with our blogs a bit more profitable for everyone involved!