Kip Moore is edgy, creative and does whatever the hell he wants, and he’s back with his sophomore album titled Wild Ones via UMG Nashville. Moore says he’s not looking to chase a trend and this album is who he is wholeheartedly. Wild Ones is a 13-track masterpiece that echoes timeless melodies and intense lyrical content. Set to release on August 21st, it’s a surefire way to end the summer.
Moore wrote or co-wrote all of the songs on the record and often turned to songwriters such as Dan Couch or Westin Davis for inspiration. The entire album has an old school sound, however, each song is different in its entirety. Moore’s latest single titled “I’m To Blame” has been doing exceptionally well via country radio and has been climbing the charts. The single is unlike his mainstream hits and has its own unique sound. Moore certainly knew what he was doing when it came time to pick the single, that’s for sure.
Do you have a favorite Kip Moore song? Tweet me and let me know @brittwv. Also, be sure to pick up your copy of Wild Ones on August 21st.
1. Wild Ones – Kip Moore, Chris DeStefano, Brett James
2. Come and Get It – Moore, James, Manny Medina
3. Girl of Summer – Moore, Troy Verges, Blair Daly
4. Magic – Moore, Westin Davis, Luke Dick
5. That Was Us – Moore, Davis, Dan Couch
6. Lipstick – Moore, Justin Weaver, David Frasier, Davis
7. What Ya Got On Tonight – Moore, Verges, Daly
8. Heart’s Desire – Moore, Couch, Adam Browder, Erich Wigdahl
9. Complicated – Moore, DeStefano, Rodney Clawson
10. I’m To Blame – Moore, Weaver, Davis
11. That’s Alright with Me – Moore, Couch Dick
12. Running for You – Moore, Verges, Daly
13. Comeback Kid – Moore, Erik Dylan, Ross Copperman, Jeff Hyde
Author: Brittany Vance
West Virginia born & bred living life in the DMV. I believe in kind hearts & strong drinks. Mom of two boys and Autism advocate. Music is not only powerful but magical. In the words of Merle Haggard: Good music will live forever. I am here to share that music with each of you.