It was recently announced that Blake Shelton and Luke Bryan will return to the ACM stage as co-hosts for the 2014 ACM Awards. After seeing them host last year we couldn’t be more pleased with this announcement. They make the perfect co-hosts and here are the top 5 reasons why…
Top 5 Reasons Blake Shelton and Luke Bryan Make Perfect Hosts For The 2014 ACMs
1. They have amazing stage presence: Both while performing and while hosting these two guys have the best stage presence of anyone around. Not only do they feed off their audience and draw them right in, but you walk away feeling like you really know them.
2. They are hilarious and both love to pull pranks: We’re willing to bet you won’t be able to make it through the show without uncontrollable laughter. These two are some of the funniest guys in the business. We’ve all seen the countless pranks they have pulled and we can’t wait to see what they will come up with this year to top all their previous shenanigans.
3. They love their wives: Blake and Luke are both very public about the love they have for their wives. They always thank them as they give acceptance speeches, and it’s ridiculously cute watching them turn and kiss their wives before heading to the stage to accept an award. In a time where we are more likely to read about the battles happening between couples as they fight it out in a bitter divorce it’s a breath of fresh air to see these adorable couples sticking together.
4. They are at the top of their game: These two are sitting on top of the world right now. They are both at the peak of their career and their fans love them. They really don’t have anything to gain from hosting so it’s clear they are doing it because they love it, and not just for some extra publicity. Watching someone do something they truly enjoy is amazing and the passion they have for country music definitely becomes contagious.
5. Have you seen them? There are probably a million reasons they make the perfect choice for hosts, but seriously have you seen them? The fact that they are two of the sexiest men in the industry definitely doesn’t hurt at all. We are confident women everywhere will be gathered around their TVs that night just to get a glance at these two gorgeous country stars.
We searched and search, but the only negative side we can find to this announcement is just how long we have to anxiously await the actual show. We will try to be patient, but you can guarantee, just like everyone else, we will be gathered around our televisions that night just waiting to see what they come up with this year.
As always we love hearing from our readers leave us a comment or head on over to twitter and let us know what you think about this announcement.
UPCOMING #CMchat SCHEDULE for END of 2013
12/11 Video #CMchat “2013 unTWANGled: Country Music Year in Review” Twangout with the Country Cadre 6-7pPT
12/16 #CMchat* Twitterview with American Young 6-7pPT
12/23 #CMchat* Twitterview with Rose Falcon 6-7pPT
For a complete schedule go to cmchatlive.com/upcoming
#CMchat Twitterviews are Mondays from 6-7pPT on Twitter
Google+ Twangout’s are as booked TBA