19-year-old Robbie Boothe is one of the up and rising stars to come from Southern Maryland (the same place as country music singer Sam Grow.) He has a sweet and soft demeanor which makes him very likable. He also has some pretty amazing vocals as well. Get to know Robbie better in this breaking the ice interview.
1. Where are you answering these questions from & what are you wearing?
In my family’s garage and I am wearing jeans, boots, a t-shirt, my belt, and a necklace.
2. What is your official title and favorite thing about what you do?
Robbie Boothe- I love performing on stage for people!
3. Name 3 things you CAN NOT live without?
Family/friends, Music, Hunting/ fishing.
4. What’s the first concert you’ve ever attended?
Luke Bryan in 2012.
5. If you could only listen to one album the rest of your life, what album would you pick & why?
Tailgates & Tanlines by Luke Bryan because he is my biggest influence in country music.
6. What is the hardest life lesson you have learned?
I wouldn’t say this is the hardest life lesson but the most important life lesson I’ve learned is to always be positive and work hard at everything you do.
7. Do you have a favorite hang out spot or restaurant in southern Maryland?
Outback, the bread is amazing!
8. Beer or whiskey?
Water. On the rocks. I’m 19 (laughs.)
9. Who is your favorite country singer from the 90’s?
10. Out of all the songs you’ve written, do you have a favorite?
Yes, Pickup Line.
11. Do you have a favorite place to perform?
Rams Head Live in Baltimore, Maryland.
12. What’s one gift you will never forget?
My martin guitar from my parents.
13. What event has your eyes & ears? What are you doing about it?
We are always peforming at benefits for cancer and the Relay For Life around southern Maryland to raise money to hopefully one day find a cure. Losing loved ones to this disease affects us all.
14. How do songwriters play a vital role in the music industry?
Songwriters make or break a song with their lyrics. They are writing very clever songs. The title and idea spark everything. Lyrics help build a bond with those listening to the songs.
15. What’s one super power you wish you had?
I wish I could fly around and go to places far away in a brief amount of time.
16. You’re making your favorite sandwich..what’s on it?
Definitely ham and cheese!
17. Name one artist of any genre besides country what you are a fan of and tell us why?
I am a fan of Ed Sheeran because of the impactful meanings behind his songs. Also because they are all very catchy.
18. What makes you laugh out loud?
My family, friends and band guys can easily make me laugh out loud very often.
19. Finish the sentence: It’s not a party until..
country music is playing.
20. Finish the sentence: Country music has made me..
decide on a career path. I’ve got goals and dreams and I’m going for them full steam ahead.
Leave a comment and let us know what you think of Robbie Boothe.
Author: Brittany Vance
West Virginia born & bred living life in the DMV. I believe in kind hearts & strong drinks. Mom of two boys and Autism advocate. Music is not only powerful but magical. In the words of Merle Haggard: Good music will live forever. I am here to share that music with each of you.