BBR Music Group’s Brooke Eden is fresh, fiery and vocally equipped to impress. The Florida native has written over 100 songs in the past year and working hard is most definitely her mantra. In her latest single “Daddy’s Money” she expresses her desire to work for everything she has and in fact wouldn’t be the person she is today otherwise. Although a fairly new face in today’s mainstream music, she is certainly one to watch.
1. Where are you answering these questions from and what are you wearing?
From my hammock in my front yard- wearing work out clothes.
2. What’s your official title and favorite thing about what you do?
I’m a recording artist at RED BOW Records and my fave thing to do is be on stage.
3. What are three things you CANNOT live without?
I can’t live without Mexican food, music and people.
4. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
5. What’s your favorite cartoon character?
6. What’s the hardest life lesson you’ve learned?
7. What is your favorite thing about being a female artist?
Knowing the odds are against us, and believing we can do it anyway.
8. Do you have a favorite place to perform?
Anywhere on a beach!
9. Who is your favorite country singer from the 90s?
10. Do you have a favorite item in your closet?
11. If you could duet with any male artist who would you pick and why?
I’m a huge fan of Jason Aldean, Eric Church, Brett Eldredge and Chase Bryant.
12. What’s one gift you will never forget?
My Godfather got a necklace made for me at the beginning of 2016 that’s my “B” logo, it was so thoughtful and means the world to me!
13. What current event has your eyes and ears? What are you doing about it?
Children’s Miracle Network is an organization that I’ve been working with since I was 18 and one I’m passionate about being involved in. In college, I got to see first hand how much CMN helps children and their families when I volunteered with Dance Marathon at University of Florida. I’m proud to get to work with them in an even fuller capacity while adulting.
14. Do you think country music should evolve?
I think it’s inevitable.
15. What’s one super power you wish you had?
16. You’re making your favorite sandwich…what’s on it?
Lettuce, tomato, mustard, oil, vinegar, pepperoni and turkey.
17. Name one artist of any genre besides country that you are a fan of and tell us why?
Adele – her voice is unmistakable and her sound is all her own.
18. What makes you laugh out loud?
19. Fill in the blank: It’s not a party until…
…there are tacos and tequila.
20. Fill in the blank: Country music has made me…