What do you get when you add a 22 year old Texas native, bad ass song writing skills and massive guitar talent? Well, Chase Bryant, of course. The Red Bow recording artist released his first single this year titled “Take It On Back” the song peaked at No. 9 on the Billboard Country Airplay charts. His second single titled “Little Bit Of You” is currently making its rounds and seems to be striking ears everywhere. Bryant is young, exceptionally talented and fresh on the the country music scene.
1. Where are you answering these questions from and what are you wearing?
I’m here at home in Nashville. I’m in some beat up Levi’s and an old blue t-shirt.
2. What is your official title and favorite thing about what you do?
My official title… Chase Bryant I guess!! (laughs) My favorite thing is the fans. I wouldn’t be here without ‘em!
3. Name three things you CANNOT live without?
My dog Harley, Family and Country Music.
4. What’s the first thing you do in the morning?
Make my bed.
5. What’s your favorite cartoon character?
6. What’s your favorite holiday and why?
Christmas. It’s my one time to be with family!
7. Sweet or sour?
8. What’s your favorite cereal?
9. Are you spontaneous or do you always need to have a plan?
10. What is your favorite disney movie?
11. What’s your favorite candy bar?
12. What’s one gift you will never forget?
My first guitar.
13. What current event has your eyes and ears? What are you doing about it?
St. Jude. I always try to do anything I can for them. It’s such an amazing place…working miracles everyday.
14. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Way too many.
15. What do you believe makes a successful life?
Being happy in who you are.
16. You’re making your favorite sandwich…what’s on it?
Mayo, avocado, pickles, salt and pepper, and turkey.
17. Name one artist of any genre you would love to duet with and tell us why?
Bryan Adams. He’s one of my biggest influences.
18. What makes you laugh out loud?
19. Fill in the blank: Country music has made me…
Who I am today.
20. Fill in the blank: It’s not a party until…
You play Bryan Adams.
Do you have a favorite Chase Bryant song? Tweet me and let me know @brittwv.