Someone who looks spookily like you, but isn’t a twin, is a doppelganger. Originally, this was considered a type of ghost.
The word doppelganger is German and literally means double walker — as in a ghost or shadow of yourself. An easy way to remember it is that doppelganger sounds like double, as in “That movie star is my double. We look so much alike.” These days, most people don’t refer to the ghost meaning when talking about doppelgangers: they just mean someone who looks a lot like you or could be your twin. Still, that is pretty spooky.
1. What man wouldn’t want to run into these triplets! Danielle Peck, Kacey Musgraves and Shania Twain = Menage a HOT!
3. Zac and Zach could seriously be twinzies or beenzie bros at least with those hats on!
4. Sugarland’s Jennifer Nettles and Grey’s Anatomy’s Jessica Capshaw might be the same person…I mean I’ve never seen them in the same place at the same time…you?
6. I am not saying, I am just saying did Warner Music Nashville pass the same artist off as 2 people cause I can’t tell the difference between Charlie Worsham and Frankie Ballard…..
7. ROCK ON….I’ve met both of these girls and they are definitely soul sisters, as well look-a-likes. Love me some Avril Lavigne and Kelleigh Bannen!
and for a BONUS Miss Taylor and Miss Kitty…both sport the prettiest green eyes I ever did see!
Good Golly that was fun! What Country stars do you think look like eachother or other celebrities?