Georgia must know how to grow some talent because Craig Campbell is on fire lately. Between his latest single via Red Bow Records titled “Tomorrow Tonight” and his current tour schedule, he is a busy man. Campbell is country music perfection, it’s like a step back in time with a modern day feel. He could make even the most pop song out there sound like traditional country. He is undeniably talented and has one hell of a personality to match. Campbell is pure country music through and through.
1. Where are you answering these questions from and what are you wearing?
In my recliner in my living room. I’m wearing a Hattie B’s Hot Chicken t-shirt, a pair of shorts and I’m barefoot.
2. What is your official title and favorite thing about what you do?
Entertainer. Singing Country music is my favorite thing about what I do.
3. Name 3 things you CANNOT live without?
iPhone, coffee and family.
4. What’s the first thing you do in the morning?
First thing I do is use the bathroom.
5. What’s your favorite cartoon character?
Ummm…that’s a tough one. Sponge Bob.
6. What’s your favorite holiday and why?
Probably Christmas because my girls get so excited about it. And Elf on the Shelf is a big deal in our house. Christmas is the time of year we all look forward to.
7. Sweet or sour?
8. What’s your favorite cereal?
9. Are you spontaneous or do you always need to have a plan?
10. What is your favorite disney movie?
11. What’s your favorite candy bar?
12. What’s one gift you will never forget?
My very first four wheeler from my daddy.
13. What current event has your eyes and ears? What are you doing about it?
My charity is Colorectal Cancer. But current events…I’m very entertained by Donald Trump.
14. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
I’m very practical when it comes to shoes. I have two pairs of cowboy boots, two pairs of tennis shoes, a pair of flip flops and some canvas shoes I wear with shorts.
15. What do you believe makes a successful life?
16. You’re making your favorite sandwich…what’s on it?
Ham, lettuce and mayonnaise.
17. Name one artist of any genre you would love to duet with and tell us why?
I’m a big fan of really good singing. I’d love to do a duet with Adele. I feel like we would blend well together.
18. What makes you laugh out loud?
Tweets from @NotKennyRogers
19. Fill in the blank: Country music has made me…
20. Fill in the blank: It’s not a party until…
Someone says “Let’s play Cornhole!”
Do you have a favorite Craig Campbell song? Tweet me and let me know @brittwv.
click pic to get
Craig Campbell – Tomorrow Tonight
Author: Brittany Vance
West Virginia born & bred living life in the DMV. I believe in kind hearts & strong drinks. Mom of two boys and Autism advocate. Music is not only powerful but magical. In the words of Merle Haggard: Good music will live forever. I am here to share that music with each of you.