With the 2014 ACM Award Nominations out today that means we got to see who was on the Entertainer of the Year ballot. I know the term entertainer can be subjective for many, but typically a performer that brings a lot of energy to the stage is one that people like to watch. Country Music #CMchat sponsor ByPro Nutrition offers an all-natural energy supplement called “Triargin” that can help people with their own personal performances. But this ultimately got us thinking….which country stars put on a highly energetic performance? Here are our 7 that we think fit that bill:
1. Kenny Chesney. The man gives 150% and then some when he’s on stage. He’s even got the sweat stained sleeveless shirts to prove it.
2. Carrie Underwood. Carrie can belt out ballads with so much intensity, but her more fun songs really show just how much heart she pours into these performances.
3. Florida Georgia Line. The boys of FGL don’t lack in energy. Every song at every live performance is as if its their first time performing it.
4. Jason Aldean. The man gets pretty into his performances and with some high energy songs, it’s no wonder. Jason doesn’t disappoint.
5. Blake Shelton. Blake’s energy is a little more contained, but from the man that gave us a pretty entertaining cover of “Footloose”…I’d say he knows how to turn it up.
6. Luke Bryan. If you’ve ever seen Luke perform live then you know he’s a ball of energy. And the good news is, if he falls off the stage … again … ByPro Nutrition’s products can help with his aches and pains!
And lastly, but certainly NOT least….
*drum roll please….*
7. Garth Brooks. Because he’s been the pioneer for high octane performances and he’s proving he’s still got it.
Do YOU agree with our list?