It’s that time of year again, 2013 is winding down and country music blogs everywhere look back at all the successes and best moments of country music from all your favorite country artists from the past year. Well it’s time that we do the same. However, I’m going to take a different approach with this post.
You can’t help but think that your favorite country artists are absolutely perfect in every way imaginable, right? And at times we feel like we won’t be able to ever come close to their perfection. Well, I’m going to help us feel a little bit better about ourselves here.
For this article, I am going to take a look back at some of the country celebrities we all love and adore at times were not so graceful… maybe a little awkward… and a bit (ok, very much) below average in some of their not-so-finest moments.
So sit back, relax, keep scrolling down and start laughing at these artists’ expense. Hopefully, by the end of this, we’ll all see we aren’t too far off from “perfection”.
1. The Farm’s Krista Marie Falls while coming to the stage in Kentucky. Now you see her… Now you don’t.
2. Justin Moore Falls not once, but TWICE while performing in Springfield, MO. Luckily, some fan caught the second stumble.
3. Driving 101: Parking – Luke Bryan gets his truck stuck in pond.
Before y'all get out of your truck. Make sure you put it in park. Trust me. pic.twitter.com/UtYfqc8aNT
— Luke Bryan (@LukeBryanOnline) September 30, 2013
4. Kacey Musgraves appears to give Miranda Lambert a sour look after Miranda beats her out in Female Vocalist of the Year at the CMAs.
5. Dierks Bentley getting ATV stuck in tree.
— Dierks Bentley (@DierksBentley) November 26, 2013
6. Billy Currington goes B-A-N-A-N-A-S on a senior citizen and wound up turning himself in for elderly abuse.
Mug shot in 5…4…3…2…1…
7. Leann Rimes puts boundaries with Brandi Glanville aside and completely owns the title “home wrecker” with tweet back in October:
— LeAnn Rimes Cibrian (@leannrimes) October 19, 2013
(Tweet is in reference to Rimes’ affair with Eddie Cibrian (Brandi’s ex husband)).
8. Taylor tells ex Harry Styles to shut the [email protected]$# up at VMAs.
9. And perhaps the best train wreck of them all which got all the blogs talking, even the country ones, was Miley Cyrus’ performance at the MTV VMAs back in August.
Even grandma was like “WTF!”
10. And then Miley performed with a space cat — yes, a space cat — at the AMAs.
See. Don’t you feel better about yourself now? I know I do. Happy holidays and have a happy new year!
HOPE you will join me and the rest of the #CMchat Country Cadre for “2013 unTWANGled: Country Music Year in Review”
UPCOMING #CMchat SCHEDULE for END of 2013
12/9 #CMchat* Twitterview with Frankie Ballard 6-7pPT
12/11 Video #CMchat “2013 unTWANGled: Country Music Year in Review” Twangout with the Country Cadre 6-7pPT
12/16 #CMchat* Twitterview with American Young 6-7pPT
12/23 #CMchat* Twitterview with Rose Falcon 6-7pPT
For a complete schedule go to cmchatlive.com/upcoming
#CMchat Twitterviews are Mondays from 6-7pPT on Twitter
Google+ Twangout’s are as booked TBA