“A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point. That’s basic spelling that every woman ought to know.” ~ Mistinguett
Spring is in the air and it’s a good time to pucker up and feel good. When all know kissing feels great but according to Readers Digest a kiss can: boost immunity, helps you pick a mate, burn calories, keep facial muscles strong and relax you. As if those weren’t enough reasons to pucker up and give someone a peck, here are some songs about kissing that will get ya smooching along!
Time to Kiss, and Sing About it. Here are some of our favorite songs about kissing.
1. Kiss You There – Ronnie Dunn
2. Kiss Me Like You Miss Me – Danielle Peck
3. Blake Shelton – Kiss My Country Ass
4. Kiss You Tonight – David Nail
5. Just a Kiss – Lady Antebellum
6. You Shouldn’t Kiss Me Like This – Toby Keith
7. Are You Gonna Kiss Me Or Not – Thompson Square