Twang’n 2013: Insights from Country Music Industry Experts #BlogRodeo #CMchat
by Jessica Northey Find me on Google+
Last week Jessica Northey Creator of Country Music Chat, hosted a special, “#CMChat Twangout” #TWANGn2013 with COUNTRY MUSIC INDUSTRY EXPERTS” discussing everything from Social Media to touring, publishing, radio, branding, digital, publicity, marketing, management and all things Country for the New Year.
+ LAURA MCKINLEY, PRESIDENT/OWNER, CLOVER MARKETING
+ ROB BECKHAM, CO-PRESIDENT, WME NASHVILLE
+ BECCA WALLS, ON-AIR PERSONALITY, WKDF NASHVILLE
+ BRANDI SIMMS, SR MNGR MEMBERSHIP, COUNTRY MUSIC ASSOCIATION
+ BRADLEY COLLINS, SR DIR WRITER/PUBLISHER RELATIONS BMI
BTW, the thing that Rob was so excited about was his client Blake Shelton announcing the “Ten Times Crazier” Tour.
This video is filled with amazing amounts of resources, ideas and insights. ENJOY!
AND NOW for something really cool!
Blog Rodeo Roundup: See What Everyone Else Is Saying About Country Music in 2013!
- CountryMusicTattleTale.com: 2013 Will Bring A New Sound to Country Music!
- FocusOnThe615.com: Artist to Watch in 2013!
- TwangNation.com: Americana’s Influence On Country Music!
- UrbanCountryNews.com: Roots On The Rise – The Most Exciting Music Trend of 2013!
- UkCOUNTRYmusic.net: Country2Country Festival-A Potential Turning Point for US Country Music In The Uk!
- KeepinItCountryBlog.com: 2013 The Year of Country Crossover!
- CountryMusicPride.com: Country Music In 2013!
- ForTheCountryRecord.com: Country Music & Twitter!
- CountryMusicNewsBlog.com (HaleighT): Word of Mouth in 2013!
- CountryMusicNewsBlog.com (WhiskeyChick): 2013 – The Year of Social Media In Country Music!
- CountryMusicNewsBlog.com (MissMolly): 2013 North of Nashville – The Ozarks Go Country!
- CountryMusicIsLove.com: Country Music Blog Rodeo: Passing the Torch in 2013