Great American Country Brings Morning Sizzle To Fan Fair X With Daily Breakfast Series!
I am so excited to host Great American Country Breakfast Series during #CMAfest – featuring rockin’ lineups of country’s best artists! Great American Country – the network that delivers original lifestyle programming celebrating the best of American living and country music – hosts four mornings of eating and greeting inside Fan Fair X at Music City Center! This special Breakfast Series is limited to only 250 guests per day – creating intimate, up-close shows. Get full event details below, including the daily lineups, ticket details, times and more.
And make plans to be at the Great American Country Breakfast June 5-8 during CMA Music Festival!
Daily Lineups include:
- Thursday, June 5 – Canaan Smith, Lauren Alaina, Neal McCoy, and Dustin Lynch
- Friday, June 6 – Brothers Osborne, Native Run, Corey Smith and Scotty McCreery
- Saturday, June 7 – Natalie Stovall & The Drive, Laura Bell Bundy, The Henningsens, and Rae Lynn
- Sunday, June 8 – Leah Turner, Rose Falcon, Jamie O’Neal, and Sugarland’s Kristian Bush
*Performance lineups subject to change.
TICKETS* Only $50 per day gets you:
- Performances by great country stars (see lineup above)
- Buffet-style breakfast with assorted beverages
- Autographed photos from the performers
- Ticket to photo meet-and-greet with the daily performers
- Entrance into CMA Music Festival Fan Fair X venue
- Special gifts from Great American Country
*Note: Four separately-ticketed events: (1) Thursday, June 5; (2) Friday, June 6; (3) Saturday, June 7; (4) Sunday, June 8. Each day sold separately. Separate ticket required for each event.
- Doors open at 7:15am
- Buffet lines 7:15-8:00am
- Performance program 8:00-10:00am
- Photo meet-and-greet sessions 10:00am-12:00pm
Learn more and get your tickets before they’re gone at gactv.com/Breakfast