Recently Country Music Chat teamed up with the historic Ryman Auditorium in Nashville, TN for “#CMchat LIVE at the Ryman“ a first ever showcase of LIVE STREAMING interactive VIDEO interviews with some of today’s hottest Country Music Stars!
As part of the #BlogRodeo that Country Music Chat ~ #CMchat participates in monthly with other bloggers, during our interview we asked every artist this question: “Why is Mainstream Media so in love with Country Music these days?” Big THANKS to Molly Haas from Country Music News Blog for editing the original video from the whole afternoon into 11 minutes where you just get the artists answers to the question.
Artists featured in this video:
Scotty McCreery, Rachele Lynae, Rose Falcon, Jerrod Niemann, Tyler Farr, Chase Rice, Love and Theft. Logan Mize, Sunny Sweeney, JT Hodges, Tracy Lawrence, Joel Crouse, Meghan Linsey, JJ Lawhorn, Ella Mae Bowen, LoCash Cowboys, Brent Cobb and Dylan Taylor
Blog Rodeo Roundup: See What Everyone Else Is Saying!
- Country Music News Blog: “The Mainstream Has Fallen For Country and I Am The Mainstream,” “The Mainstream Adopts Country Music,” “I Was Country When Country Wasn’t Cool“
- CMchatLive: “Insight from Country Stars like Scotty McCreery, Sunny Sweeney, Tracy Lawrence and more!“
- Urban Country News : “Why Country Music Is Like the Zombie Apocalypse“, “A Love Affair For The Ages“
- For The Country Record: “TV and Nashille: It’s Merits and Implications for Country Music“
- UKCountryMusic: “Is Country Music About To Be Mainstream In The UK?”
- Country Music Tattle Tale: “For The Love of Country Music“
- Country Music Pride: “Country Music Has A Little Something For Everyone, Traditional, Pop, Americana and More”
- Keepin’ It Country Blog: “Everyone Loves Country Music”
- Focus On The 615: “The Mainstream Hasn’t Fallen In Love with Country, Just The Opposite”
What do you guys think?
Author: Jessica Northey
Everyone asks “what exactly do you do Jessica?” What some of my family members say, “she tweets for a living” is my favorite, but really the title that puts food on the table is “Social Media Influencer,” the definition sounds simple, someone who influences others through social media, but I consider myself a Citizen Journalist broadcasting and entertaining with news, thoughts, opinions, delivering information in my own unique way. Famous for my ‘sass wit and straight from the hip’ style I’ve always been called a “Social Media Pioneer” in the music industry. I’m also an On-Air/Online Broadcasting Host and Personality, Digital Media Strategist, Country and Music Blogger/Journalist as well as a Nationally recognized Speaker and Founder of Country Music Chat, News and Views Entertainment Website CMChatLIVE.com. My favorite accomplishment is starting the largest Country Music Hashtag community in the world Country Music’s #CMChat.
It all started with a hunch…back in the early 2000’s I would dial up the internet via AOL and join chat rooms whilst watching my favorite programs on TV. Loved watching Reality Shows with my Mom in Tucson, and blowing her mind with how I always knew who was going home on the Bachelor or Big Brother. Don’t think she ever caught on that I was talking to people via computer on the East Coast, where it had already aired. (We didn’t have the uber-spoiler Twitter or Facebook to ruin results and awards shows for us yet.)
I’ve been taking over the internet, one tweet at a time and have accumulated over 3 Million followers/friends/fans across all my Social Media networks. Over the years I’ve been consistently ranked as an influential online personality and even named as a Forbes Top 50 Social Media Power Influencer. I was the first person Merle Haggard followed when he got on Twitter and spent the day with Garth Brooks at Twitter and Facebook when joined the social media world.